Increasing the ‘Return on Investment’ from your organisation’s training and development.
Members of the legal profession are very open about their strengths and potential weaknesses in dealing with general and specific management topics. They recognise that the Sector has changed and continues to do so. The days of waiting for business to walk in through the door have long gone. Business life is tougher and more competitive; clients have to be found and nurtured.
Employment laws and staff expectations generally continue to change apace. The SRA Code of Conduct expects competent managers to be in place to run the business, its people, and clients’ matters.
To help members of the profession to overcome these issues, we have developed our ‘Legal and Professional Practice Management Programme’ that delivers the following core topics, which can be supplemented with training and advice on other management subjects:
- Business Planning
- Leadership and Management
- People Development
- Risk and Compliance Management
Some of the other available topics include:
- Key aspects of the SRA Code of Conduct
- Project management
- Business continuity
- Managing quality
- Client care skills
- Client relationship management
- Negotiation skills
- Selling skills
- Presentation skills
- Development and delivery of training programmes
Some of the benefits from our training include:
- compliance with many aspects of the SRA Code of Conduct;
- increasing the cost effectiveness, accessibility and uptake of training within your firm;
- embedding important initiatives.